You Can't Have Your Pudding
Pre-release rules are available HERE
We’re not evil, so I won’t just post the PDF. Don’t worry about buying, we can print usage copies.
Blades in the Dark uses six-sided dice. You roll several at once and read the single highest result.
- If the highest die is a 6, it’s a full success. Things go well.
- If you roll multiple 6s, it’s a critical success.
- If the highest is a 4 or 5 that’s a partial success. It’s reduced performance or a mixed result — mostly good, but with trouble attached.
- If the highest is 1-3 it’s a bad outcome. Things go poorly.
- If you ever need to roll but you have zero (or negative) dice, roll 2d and take the lowest result.